Machine Learning Engineer (m/F)
As a highly qualified candidate for this role, your experience in Python and TensorFlow, along with expertise in NLP, Deep Learning, and other relevant fields, positions you well for success.Apply
BISS is innovative and flexible company with people passionate about software craftsmanship, technology, and making an impact.
We are seeking enthusiastic, creative, intelligent, and fun individuals to join us in various roles. In return, we can offer you a fun, friendly and productive environment where you can instantly see your contribution to the company’s success.
Meanwhile, we’ll make sure that you have everything needed to achieve your personal goals.
We are looking for a smart and self-motivated mid/senior Machine Learning Engineer (m/f) to join our team. Being passionate about working together with the development team and playing an integral part in delivering our solutions is essential for this role.
If that person is you, let us know :)!
Things that would best qualify you for this role:
- Experience in Python and TensorFlow
- Working knowledge of NLP, Deep Learning, Text Processing, Pattern Recognition, or Image processing
- You are a creative thinker with the ability to think big and have solutions to every problem
- Great at communication and self-management, knowing the right questions to ask
- Able to read and discuss code
- Strong analytical / system thinking
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ready to work on ML/AI projects with minimal supervision
Your responsibilities would be:
- Consulting with Business analysts or customers to determine and refine machine learning objectives
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Model evaluation and optimization, model versioning and tracking (experience using MlFlow, Git, etc.)
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Monitoring and alerting: experience using tools such as Grafana Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Data processing, data cleaning, feature engineering, and data analysis techniques
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis, interpret and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary MLOps and deployment
- Documenting machine learning processes
Location: Flexibility around working location – we are in hybrid mode of work.
Apply for this job by sending your CV to: email@example.com
What you’ll love
Healthy relationships are a priority, and we practice them every day. Regular follow-up conversations and feedback, open communication between employees and management or even casual socialising during coffee - these are all habits that help us achieve our goals. We want our employees to feel valued and grow along with our company.
WORK BUT FUN
Who says work has to be boring? Of course, we take our tasks seriously, but that doesn't mean we won't have fun while doing them. We use every opportunity we can to organise get-togethers, and board game days, come up with pub quizzes, and at the same time, eat and drink well. We organise one big team building yearly, you are not obligated to go, but you will want to!
You're encouraged to grow your individual skills and strengths, and we make sure that happens by supporting continuous education and learning on the job while rewarding hard work.
In addition to the agreed salary, we offer bonuses and various financial benefits such as a voluntary third pension pillar, a gift for a newborn child, paid kindergarten for your children, hardware budget so you can choose the equipment you like, Multisport card, personal trainer, football and tennis courts, regular internal education, funding for external education and many more.
WHERE TO FIND US?
The BISS team works from our office at SKY towers. We can also work from home. Flexible working hours are cherished by the team, don't ever miss your morning coffee or tea again! Our doors are always open, if not ring a bell.